art

Apprendista Passista
27 Dicembre 2009
mi sono perso
Visita sito
Bici
a 2 ruote e due pedali
dal loro sito:

Will Cervélo be merged with Pon’s other bike brands?
Cervélo will continue to operate independently, retaining its unique identity, innovation, and premium brand positioning. Cervélo global headquarters will remain in Toronto. This is the same strategy Pon employs with their other Pon Bicycle Group properties, Gazelle and the German manufacturer Derby Cycle in which Pon is a major shareholder.

What will happen to the two co-founders?
Cervélo co-founders Phil White and Gerard Vroomen both remain with Pon Bicycle Group. Phil will continue in his present role as Cervélo CEO. Gerard will consult on strategy & special projects for the Group.

What happens to Vroomen White Design and their California R&D centre?
Vroomen White Design, Cervélo’s engineering group and our California R&D centre remain intact.

Is this deal really in Cervélo’s best interests?
It’s an excellent match – the combination of Pon’s resources and Cervélo innovation will take Cervélo to a new level, with improved resources and infrastructure.

What does this mean for Cervélo owners and consumers
It means the same great quality of product (i.e. P5 and S5) and better product availability.
This is an opportunity for your ‘favorite’ brand to grow and produce new innovative products.
No change to our Customer Service.

How will this affect my warranty status on my current Cervélo?
This will not affect your lifetime warranty in any way and Cervélo will continue to offer this warranty on all new purchases.