ZWatt Powermeter (crowdfunding) - Il primo PM economico?

pizzirilloo

Apprendista Velocista
15 Aprile 2012
Roma
Visita sito
Bici
A pedali
Grazie [MENTION=47842]mag[/MENTION]! o-o

Sta a vedere che arriva prima a me :-x

Aggiornamenti alla data di oggi...Speriamo bene :angrymod:

"Production update
We really want to keep our backers informed of the production status the best we can. However giving out promises we don't know will hold is never a good thing. Many things are involved in manufacturing across Denmark, Latvia, Germany, and China. This means delays can happen in lots of places and for lots of reasons. So giving out exact shipping dates is probably not a great idea.

ZPIDERs are now in normal production, and after delivery of the next two batches, all ZPIDER backers will have received their power meter.

On ZIMANOX we've run into some challenges, as we were not happy with the precision when calibrating and testing the first production batch. Our current findings indicate that we'll indeed be able to fix it with a firmware update - but also that we need to gauge each arm individually to be able to do the initial calibration before shipping. We expect that once we have the algorithm in place, this will be a simple part of the already planned factory calibration and probably not influence production time. But note that we say "expect" and "probably" - it's a development process, and though we have very skilled technicians (not me ;-)), nothing is for certain ye
t".

Cronospeed

Novellino
3 Maggio 2008
Visita sito
Io ho visto i IQ square...sono uguali....Reduce da una bruttissima esperienza con i Be Pro ,piuttosto di riprenderli sarei anche propenso a rischiare 259 Euro.Unico dubbio il Q Factor..Allarga di 16 mm...che mi sembrano un esagerazione.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using BDC-Forum mobile app