Unknown crankset! Who has some information about "ales"?

Scubasam

Novellino
4 Giugno 2011
Visita sito
Bici
Colnago
Hello everybody!
I'm from germany and (sorry!!) I don't speak italian but I'm looking for some information about a unknown crankset from ales. I have this lightweight crankset with alloy "ales" screws. It looks like a crankset from Gian Robert but it has this stickers with that "a" on it.
Could it be that ales was the original manufacturer and gian robert only a customer from ales?;nonzo%

Thank you very much!

By the way, the total weight including the bottombracket screws is about 540 g

Here are some pictures
P1010977.jpg

P1010976.jpg

P1010986.jpg

uefa84

Pedivella
8 Febbraio 2008
mantova
Visita sito
Bici
stelbel
I had the same crankset on a Pep Magni with campagnolo nuovo record..

I haven't discovered what's the brand yet but very similar to gian robert competizione which you have indicated.. on my screws there isn't a brand name..

Is your alan frame branded ales too?

Scubasam

Novellino
4 Giugno 2011
Visita sito
Bici
Colnago
Thanks for your answer!

No, my ALAN frame has no ales decals or other things from ales. The frame is from a huge german bike shop called Brügelmann.
I'm very confused, that there is no Inormation about ales in the internet.;nonzo%
My hope is that here are some itilian users with more information about ales!:hail:

But at the moment it seems like ales has never been existed:-(

sante pollastri

via col vento
25 Agosto 2011
Visita sito
Thanks for your answer!

No, my ALAN frame has no ales decals or other things from ales. The frame is from a huge german bike shop called Brügelmann.
I'm very confused, that there is no Inormation about ales in the internet.;nonzo%
My hope is that here are some itilian users with more information about ales!:hail:

But at the moment it seems like ales has never been existed:-(
brugelmann is also famous for his collaboration with cino cinelli.
I remeber a fantastic red & yellow supercorsa drilled in exclusive by brugelmann.
also these crank set are drilled,I think that brugelmann knows the builder.